Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A client may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email to unsubscribe. Please note that, if you do, ANTPestControl.com may suspend its provision of products and services to you.
ANTPestControl.com collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain personal information (information that personally identifies you) which may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
ANTPestControl.com collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand client needs regarding ANTPestControl.com’s services;
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our clients;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with clients and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform clients of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from ANTPestControl.com, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow clients to access limited-entry areas of ANTPestControl.com’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from ANTPestControl.com and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the ANTPestControl.com site or any ANTPestControl.com product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of ANTPestControl.com, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the ANTPestControl.com site;
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning ANTPestControl.com’s site, products and services.
ANTPestControl.com also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
SMS Opt In/Opt Out Policy
By providing A.N.T. Pest Control your phone number, you are agreeing to receive SMS messages related to your account. You may always opt-out by responding to any of those SMS messages using keywords: UNSUBSCRIBE or STOP.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
ANTPestControl.com limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. ANTPestControl.com does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
If we have obtained your credit card number, we will not share that information with any third party, though we may share it in limited circumstances with our related entities or franchisees for administrative purposes only. No ANTPestControl.com entity or franchisee will ever charge your credit card for any products or services that you have not authorized in advance.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
ANTPestControl.com does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 3, above);
- to ANTPestControl.com’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on ANTPestControl.com’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if ANTPestControl.com has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with ANTPestControl.com’s rights or property, other users of ANTPestControl.com’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that ANTPestControl.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which ANTPestControl.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), ANTPestControl.com will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove ANTPestControl.com’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
ANTPestControl.com will use reasonable efforts to keep client personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate client decisions based on such information. Clients are responsible for informing ANTPestControl.com about changes to their personal information. You can do this by sending an email to info. ANTPestControl.com will use new or updated personal information it receives from clients to update its own records.
ANTPestControl.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect clients’ personal information.
Access to Personal Information
ANTPestControl.com will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, upon request to the Privacy Officer at info or by writing to:
A.N.T. Pest Control Inc.
300 N. Vine Street, #1355
New Lenox, IL 60451
If ANTPestControl.com is not able to provide access to some aspect of a client’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney-client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Clients have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting ANTPestControl.com or the Privacy Officer as described above. ANTPestControl.com will promptly correct such personal information.
A.N.T. Pest Control is a licensed, certified and insured company. We serve New Lenox, Manhattan, Joliet, Frankfort, Mokena, Tinley Park, Orland Park and the surrounding suburbs.